Design Features of the HydroPulse Pneumatic Automatic Spray Nozzle:
Provides a controlled intermittent liquid spray using only liquid pressure as the force for atomization. Offers DRIP FREE performance.
- Interchangeable flat fan, full cone, or hollow cone spray tips
- Pneumatically actuated for crisp on/off spray
- Straight through porting for fluid recirculation
- Hygienic mounting brackets available Spray
Characteristics of the HydroPulse Spray Nozzle:
Relatively coarse atomization
- Uniform distribution with tapered edges for use in overlapping sprays
The new HydroPulse (PHP) is a direct pressure spray nozzle with an air-actuated shut-off designed to replace current installations where a pneumatic intermittent spray is desired. It is a more compact, lower cost, and easier to maintain solution than competitor models.