Slow-spinning, longer spray dwell time on the target surface increases impact over conventional rotating designs
Cleans faster and uses less water at recommended pressures in comparison to static spray balls
PTFE material is corrosion-resistant
Ideal for harsh chemical environments, chemical processing tanks, and IBC tote cleaning
Made from FDA-compliant materials for use in Clean-In-Place (CIP) applications
Complete 360° omnidirectional spray pattern
HOW SPRAY PATTERN IS ACHIEVED
The bearing-free design provides a slow, nearly constant rotation speed over the operating pressure range. The slow and constant speed of the HW results in more efficient cleaning and use of resources over static spray balls and other rotational designs through increased impact and longer spray dwell time on the target surface.
Atomization is achieved by the water being spun inside the nozzle and exiting an orifice.
- Tube: 1/2in, DN10, DN15, 3/4in, DN20, 1in, DN25, 1 1/4in, 1 1/2in, DN40, 1 3/4in
- Pipe: 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2
- Connection Methods: Clip-on, Thread (NPT, BSP, Female)
- BETE HydroWhirl Poseidon � High Impact Tank Washing and Tank Cleaning Nozzles
- HydroWhirl Poseidon Tank Washing Spray Nozzles