Medium Angle, Medium Flow
- 40 psi - 47.4 gpm
- 2.8 bar - 179.4 L/min
A spray pattern that projects a ring of finely atomized spray with very few droplets inside the ring. Provides immediate contact between spray and gas in applications such as gas cooling and humidification.
Design Features of TF Full Cone Nozzles
- The original spiral nozzle invented by BETE
- Also referred to as pigtail nozzles, corkscrew nozzles, and/or helix nozzles.
- High energy efficiency
- One-piece/no internal parts
- Clog-resistant performance
- High discharge velocity
- Male connection standard; female connection available by special order
Other materials and custom designs are made possible by BETE's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Greenfield, MA. An on-site investment foundry and a full range of CNC machines allow a level of flexibility unmatched in the nozzle industry. The BETE Difference BETE's mission goes beyond just selling spray nozzles: it is to provide engineered spraying solutions that exceed customer expectations in every detail. Extensive in-house capabilities, including CAD design and rapid prototyping, investment casting, welding, and spray testing, make it possible to offer the highest level of quality throughout every phase of production.