Extra-Wide Angle, Medium Flow
- 40 psi - 67 gpm
- 2.8 bar - 253.6 L/min
Three concentric cones produce a full cone pattern with finer drop sizes than narrow-angle spirals. Typically used for covering a larger area with less room between the nozzle and the target being sprayed.
Design Features of TF Full Cone Nozzles
- The original spiral nozzle invented by BETE
- Also referred to as pigtail nozzles, corkscrew nozzles, and/or helix nozzles.
- High energy efficiency
- One-piece/no internal parts
- Clog-resistant performance
- High discharge velocity
- Male connection standard; female connection available by special order
Other materials and custom designs are made possible by BETE's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Greenfield, MA. An on-site investment foundry and a full range of CNC machines allow a level of flexibility unmatched in the nozzle industry. The BETE Difference BETE's mission goes beyond just selling spray nozzles: it is to provide engineered spraying solutions that exceed customer expectations in every detail. Extensive in-house capabilities, including CAD design and rapid prototyping, investment casting, welding, and spray testing, make it possible to offer the highest level of quality throughout every phase of production.