High-Velocity Nozzles Full Cone Axial Whirl
15 psi - 10 gpm
1 bar - 37.9 L/min
A full cone spray pattern, with even distribution in the spray area. Creates a spray of medium-sized droplets that decreases spray drift and carryover. This makes them a better choice when evenness of coverage is needed, such as distribution over a packed bed.
Design Features of the NC Full Cone Axial Whirl Nozzles:
- Reliable, uniform coverage
- High flow rates with coarse atomization
- Manufactured in chemical-resistant plastics and some bar stock metal alloy materials
- Lightweight and rugged
- Made in the USA
- Male and female connections
- Wide range of flow rates and spray angles are available
- Wide range of connection sizes and connection types are available
- Flanged connection available in larger models—see the BETE NCFL series:
Flow Rates: 2.01 to 2150 gpm (7.5 to 8180 L/min) (higher flow rates available)
Other materials and custom designs are made possible by BETE's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Greenfield, MA. An on-site investment foundry and a full range of CNC machines allow a level of flexibility unmatched in the nozzle industry. The BETE Difference BETE's mission goes beyond just selling spray nozzles: it is to provide engineered spraying solutions that exceed customer expectations in every detail. Extensive in-house capabilities, including CAD design and rapid prototyping, investment casting, welding, and spray testing, make it possible to offer the highest level of quality throughout every phase of production.