BETE HydroWhirl Orbitor Tank Washing and Tank Cleaning Machines are ideal for high-impact cleaning. The BETE HydroWhirl Orbitor is a versatile tank cleaning machine designed to meet the high standards required in the food, brewing, beverage, dairy, and chemical industries combining high-performance cleaning efficiency with extended operating life and reduced life cycle costs.
Design Features of High-Impact Tank Cleaning Machines:
- The HydroWhirl Orbitor can be stripped, maintained, and rebuilt in less than 15 minutes.
- The HydroWhirl Orbitor is self-cleaning and self-lubricated.
- Enhanced external cleaning with dedicated nozzles that clean the external surfaces of the machine and its mounting pipe.
- Designed for use where high-impact cleaning is required.
- The HydroWhirl Orbitor is ideal for use in larger tanks where the product is difficult to clean.
- Designed with minimum moving parts to ensure extended operating life and reduced downtime.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Designed to meet hygienic standards
- Optimum consumption of water, chemicals, and time = reduced operating costs
- Minimum moving parts = reduced lifecycle costs
- Self-cleaning; self-lubricating = no process contamination
- High impact jets; orbital wash pattern = high-efficiency cleaning process
- Compact design = will fit through small access flanges
- 2 or 4 nozzle configurations = wash pattern variable up to super intense
- External Surface Finish: 0.5 microns Ra or better
- 360-degree wash pattern
- Variable cycle times
- High impact cleaning
Flow rates: 21.5 - 160 gpm (80 - 600 L/min)
Working Pressure: 45 - 145 psi (3 - 10 bar) Typical HydroWhirl Orbitor Tank Cleaning Machine Applications: Typically used where high impingement cleaning is required and the most efficient use of utilities is necessary. Brewing Bright beer tanks, coppers, maltings Coatings and Paints Storage silos, process vessels, mixers Food and Dairy Raw milk storage, spray driers, process vessels, storage silos Chemical Process vessels, mixers, storage silos Beverage Process vessels, storage silos BETE Fog Nozzle, Inc. has been a pioneer in nozzle engineering, manufacturing, and applications for over 55 years. BETE nozzles are used throughout the food processing and pharmaceutical industries.