Axial whirl, full cone, medium angle, low flow
20 psi - 6.2 gpm
1.4 bar - 23.5 L/min
A full cone spray pattern, with even distribution in the spray area. Creates a spray of medium-sized droplets that decreases spray drift and carryover. This makes them a better choice when evenness of coverage is needed, such as distribution over a packed bed.
Design Features of the MaxiPass full cone nozzle
- Ultimate clog-resistant design with the largest free passage available in a full cone nozzle
- Two unique S-shaped internal vanes allow free passage of particles
- High energy efficiency
- Easily handles dirty, lumpy liquids
- Male and female connections
- Flanged connection available
Spray Characteristics of the BETE MaxiPass full cone nozzle
- High-reliability spray performance under the most difficult conditions
Spray Angles: 30°, 60°, 90°, and 120°
Flow rates: 0.7 to 978 gpm (2.6 to 3540 L/min).
Flow rates up to 4500 gpm (17,000 L/min) are available; call our Engineering Department for details)
Other materials and custom designs are made possible by BETE's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Greenfield, MA. An on-site investment foundry and a full range of CNC machines allow a level of flexibility unmatched in the nozzle industry. The BETE Difference BETE's mission goes beyond just selling spray nozzles: it is to provide engineered spraying solutions that exceed customer expectations in every detail. Extensive in-house capabilities, including CAD design and rapid prototyping, investment casting, welding, and spray testing, make it possible to offer the highest level of quality throughout every phase of production.