Rotating, slotted spray, 360° coverage
- 40 psi - 20.21 gpm
- 2.8 bar - 76.5 L/min
Multiple narrow bands of spray on a spinning head of the water-driven HydroWhirl nozzles create a full, 360° coverage. HydroWhirl S slotted rotating spray nozzle for quick, efficient tank cleaning. The HydroWhirl S nozzle directs the cleaning water through a rotating head at the tip of the spray assembly. This produces a vigorous moving spray against all areas of the walls of a tank. The spray pattern from the HydroWhirl S head uses impact and repetition to wash the tank quickly. This spray pattern is especially effective at breaking up and removing contaminants.
- Cleans more quickly but uses less water and lower pressure than static tank washers
- Lower flow and pressure mean smaller pump size resulting in lower operating costs
- Surface finish ideal for sanitary applications
- Orbital welded design - durable assembly
- 316 Stainless Steel construction - corrosion resistant
- Three connections - threaded, clip-on, and welded
- Made from FDA-accepted materials for Clean-in-place (CIP) applications
- Self-cleaning bearings
- Vigorous moving spray action
- Complete 360° omnidirectional coverage
The BETE Difference BETE's mission goes beyond just selling spray nozzles: it is to provide engineered spraying solutions that exceed customer expectations in every detail. Extensive in-house capabilities, including CAD design and rapid prototyping, investment casting, welding, and spray testing, make it possible to offer the highest level of quality throughout every phase of production.